Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wednesday weigh-in

I'm late! I forgot to post yesterday.

When I weighed yesterday, I was 2 lbs. above last week. :-( But I weighed again this morning and I am 1 lb. below yesterday -- but I haven't done anything special so I think it's just fluctuations. I've been up and down the same 4 lbs. for weeks now. I'll make wise food choices or deny myself something occasionally, but obviously not as much as I need to.

I've had to keep one leg elevated due to a little cellulitis: it's much better now, though not completely healed. But that took out even the average daily movement.

I need to get back on track somehow.

3 comments:

Heather said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! even if it is just an unofficial loss, that is still great and I hope it holds for you.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I've had a lot of fluctuation lately, too. Hang in there!
Path to Health

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Those fluctuations can get discouraging. I hope the cellulitis disappears soon so you can get moving again. Love the maxine comment, too.